Wilson Single Band Signal Boosters
In-Building Bi-Directional Cellular Amplifiers
Wilson Electronics single band "SmartTechnology" In-Building amplifiers offer exceptional performance without causing harmful interference to the cell site.
Why Wilson Building Cellular Amplifier Systems
Wilson Electronics’ non down-converted bi-directional amplifiers are the most technologically advanced cellular amplifiers on the market today. Their most important feature is patented oscillation shutdown protection, which activates complete shutdown within just a few milliseconds to prevent harmful interference to cell sites. Wilson amplifiers also offer completely adjustable software-controlled automatic gain control, both on forward and reverse links, which allows the amplifiers to meet CDMA and GSM ACPR requirements. The amplifiers are invisible within CDMA and GSM systems. They also have the capability of following base station power requests which allows maintaining the full power dynamic range of the cell phone.
In Building Cellular Repeaters
An in building cellular amplifier has 3 major components. An outside antenna, amplifier and an inside antenna. The signal is received by the outside antenna from the cell site. It is then amplified and repeated to your cell phone through the inside antenna. When the phone transmits, the signal is received by the inside antenna, amplified, then repeated to the cell site via the outside antenna.
- Single Band - Match with your cellular service provider in your area.
- Wireless operation. No physical connection to your phone is required.
- Automatic Gain Adjusting in the event of oscillation and /or overload
- Automatic shutdown on overload
- TIA/EIA-98-E 3.5.1 Receiver Sensitivity better than -110 dBm
- CDMA/rho > .912
- Allows multiple phones to be use simultaneously.
- Your phone will use less battery power for longer battery life.
- Two inside antennas can be used using the Wilson 2 Way Splitter (see below)
Multiple band In-Building Cellular Signal Boosters - Covers multiple cellular frequencies for multiple wireless service providers.
Cellphone-Mate In Building 900MHz signal booster. Boosts 900MHz GSM International networks. (Requires but not included: Inside Antenna, Outside Antenna, Cable)Learn More