BlueAnt V1 Bluetooth Headset
The BlueAnt V1 Voice Controlled Bluetooth Headset introduces the revolutionary BlueGenieT Voice User Interface, letting you control most functions with the sound of your voice.
BlueAnt V1 Package contains:
- V1 Voice Control Bluetooth Headset
- Rubberized, metal ear hook
- Translucent ear hook
- Small and Large rubber ear gels
- Small and Large Comply Foam Tips
- Gooseneck USB Cable
- USB Adapter
- USB Car Charger
- AC Power Adaptor
- Quick Start Guide
- V1 User Manual
- Warranty Card.
Works with Bluetooth version 2.0 enable cell phones.
Amazingly, the BlueAnt V1 will talk back to you!
Pushing one button activates the voice recognition technology and gives you the control of all the functions of the V1, just by talking. If you need assistance, ask for it and the headset will verbally help you get the commands you want. This revolutionary headset incorporates the following features/benefits:
- BlueGenie Voice Control User Interface.
- Voice Isolation Technology provides outstanding noise suppression, wind noise reduction and echo cancellation.
- Dual microphone design enables crystal clear communication in the noisiest of environments.
- Pair with up to 8 devices.
- Firmware upgradable via USB on your PC.
- Up to 5 hours of Talk Time or 200 hours of Standby Time.
- Includes three charging options - USB, Car and Wall.
- ComplyT Foam Tips and Rubber Speaker Gels with 2 earhooks for customized fit.
- BlueAnt North American based customer support center.
- Two year replacement warranty through BlueAnt.
If you need assistance, ask for it and the headset will verbally help you get the commands you want. voice controlled headset
The BlueAnt V1 Voice Controlled Headset allows users to easily control most functions of their Bluetooth headset using the revolutionary BlueGenie Voice User Interface. Talk to it and it talks to you. Ask it for assistance and it will help you get the command you want. No longer will Bluetooth headset users struggle to coordinate combinations of button pushes and flashing lights. One button gives you control of the entire function set of the V1, in an easy to use voice interface.blueant v1 goose neck usb cable
BlueAnt V1 Voice Controls
Voice Controlled functions available in the BlueAnt V1 include: > Answer > Ignore > Pair Me > Teach Me > What Can I Say > Am I Connected > Check Battery > Settings Menu > Phone commands > Redial > Call Back > Call Voice Mail > Call Home > Call Office > Call Favorite > Call GOOG-411 > Switch Headset Off > Cancel > PLUS MANY MORE!
BlueAnt V1 Main Features
- Revolutionary BlueAnt Voice Control User Interface
- Voice Isolation Technology™ provides outstanding noise suppression, wind noise reduction & echo cancellation
- Incorporates 'Voice Isolation' Standard & Max settings adjustable to surrounding noise environments
- Dual microphones enable crystal clear communication in the noisiest of environmentsblueant
- Pairs with up to 8 Bluetooth devices
- Innovative tie clip
- Firmware upgrade via USB on your PC
- Up to 5 hours talk-time or 200 hours stand-by
- 3 charging options including USB, car & wall chargers
- Includes Comply™ Foam Tips & rubber speaker gels plus 2 optional over-the-ear hooks
- 2 Year Blue Ant Replacement Warranty
BlueAnt V1 Specification
- General Specification
- Bluetooth v2.1
- Up to 10 meters RF coverage
- CE, FCC, BQB, Ctick, RoHS/WEEE Compliant
- Headset Profile, Hands-Free profile
- RF Spec
- Carrier Frequency 2.402 ~ 2.480GHz >
- 0.1% BER at -80 dBm
- 0 ± 4 dBm (Class 2)
- User Interface
- Blue color LED for operation indication
- Red color LED for Low battery indication
- Mini USB for Charging battery or F/W upgrade
- 3GPP with DSP solution
- Battery Type: Rechargeable 3.7V Lithium Polymer battery
- Talk Time: Up to 5 hrs
- Standby Time: Up to 200 hrs
- Weight: 0.35 oz/10 grams without ear hook or 11 grams with ear hook
- 1.5 x 0.69 x 0.44 (inches)
- 41 x 17.5 x 11.2 (mm)
Unique V1 Features
- Voice Control with the BlueGenie™ Voice User interface
- Revolutionary Noise Suppression & Echo cancellation
- Innovative metallic tie/shirt clip for storing when headset not in use
BlueAnt V1 Voice Control Commands
The following is a comprehensive list of the commands available in the V1. At any time you can use the “What can I say?” command to hear the available commands
- Pair Me – Puts your V1 into pairing mode ready to connect with your phone. Follow the Prompts.
- Teach Me - This menu helps you to understand and use the V1
- Try it Now – Takes you through a program which lets you practice the voice commands.
- Speed Dial Set Up – Assistance in how to set up the Speed list in your phone
- Tips and Tricks – Some helpful information to get the most out of the kit
- What Can I Say? – Gives you a list of all the available commands
- Am I Connected? – Checks to see if there is a phone connected. If not it will attempt to connect to your phone.
- Check Battery – Tells you the status of your battery charge level
- Settings Menu – Puts you into the Settings menu
- ‘Say a command’ Prompt - Enables or Disables the ‘Say a Command” prompt. With it disabled, you will hear a beep instead.
- Incoming Call Function – Disable the Incoming call ID prompt and Voice Answer functions.
- Turn Off Voice Control – Turns OFF the Voice Control. To re-enable, Hold Vol+ and Vol – for 6 seconds
- Sensitivity Level – Choose from High Medium and Low. High will reject more, low will reject less.
- LED Light – Turns the LED Lights OFF
- Reset the V1 – Deletes all pairing information resets the Voice Interface and reboots the headset back into pairing mode
- Phone Commands – Triggers the Voice Dial function of your cell phone (If your phone supports voice dialing)
- Redial – Calls the number you last dialed
- Call Back – Calls the last received number
- Call Voice Mail – Calls your Voicemail
- Call Home – Calls your Home
- Call Office – Calls your Office
- Call Favorite – Dials your favorite number
- Call GOOG-411 – Connects you to the GOOG-411 service, see http://www.google.com/goog411/ for details
- Call Speed Dial 6 – Dials the number you have set to Speed Dial 6
- Call Speed Dial 7– Dials the number you have set to Speed Dial 7
- Call Speed Dial 8 – Dials the number you have set to Speed Dial 8
- Call Speed Dial 9 – Dials the number you have set to Speed Dial 9
- Switch Headset Off - Turns the headset OFF
- Cancel – Cancels the active operation
|HF Connection Type||Bluetooth|
|Accessory Type||Headsets - Hands Free|