BlueAnt S4 Bluetooth Speakerphone
With the BlueAnt S4, there is no longer any need to touch your phone or car speakerphone while driving. For the first time, drivers can communicate on the road, making and receiving calls and accessing a world of information, using only their voice.
- S4 True Handsfree Voice Controlled Car Speakerphone
- 2 metal visor clips
- Car charger
- USB cable
- 2 Year Replacement Warranty - (Direct with Blue Ant)
- User manual
Use Your Voice to Make and Receive Calls
To activate the S4, all you have to do is say the hands-free trigger phrase "BlueAnt Speak to Me" and the S4 will be ready for your voice commands. To make a call, just say "Phone Commands" and the S4 will activate your phone's voice dialing feature. *
When the phone rings you won't need to take your eyes off the road to know who is calling because the S4 will read out the caller's name or number and ask you if you want to take the call. All you have to do is say "Answer" or "Ignore".
Hear Your Messages on the Go
The S4 integrates with Vlingo SafeReader so that you can hear incoming text messages read aloud. Once the Vlingo SafeReader application is installed on your BlackBerry® or Android™ 2.x smartphone, your incoming messages will be read out automatically as they come in.
Voice Access to the World
The S4 integrates with Microsoft BING-411 to provide a handsfree gateway to a world of information. Just by saying the words you can hear stock quotes, movie times, directions, weather forecasts, sports results, news and traffic updates. **
The S4 features integrated A2DP streaming audio functionality, so you can listen to music or podcasts and hear turn-by-turn direction information from a GPS application on your phone.
Free Android Application
Users with Android devices can further enhance their BlueAnt S4 by installing the BlueAnt S4 Android application. The application provides text message readout directly into the headset and includes help and support for your S4.
The S4 Talks You Through It
The S4 also features embedded audio help that talks you through the setup and pairing process, and if you can't remember the voice commands you can ask the S4 "What Can I Say?" and it will tell you the available options.
Firmware Updates Available Online
The BlueAnt S4 is the first speakerphone in the BlueAnt range to support firmware updates: simply register your product online to access the firmware update software. Version 1.6 of the S4 firmware is now available for you to download and apply to your S4.
BlueAnt S4 Features
- True handsfree voice controlled car speakerphone.
- Make and answer calls using just your voice.
- Use your voice to access information services on the go.
- Text to Speech technology reads out the name of the incoming caller. Stores up to 2,000 phonebook entries per paired device.
- Embedded audio help talks you through setup and operation.
- Multipoint: connect to 2 phones and answer the one that rings.
- A2DP streaming for playback of music, podcasts and directions from a GPS application on your phone.
- Full duplex, high volume speaker for rich booming audio.
- Outstanding wind, road, and background noise reduction for clear calls no matter how noisy it is.
- Sleek design with touch sensitive volume controls.
- Zero installation costs (fixes to the car sun visor).
- Hardware on/off switch.
- Firmware upgradeable.
- Up to 20 hours talk time; 700 hours standby.
- 2 year replacement warranty (excludes clip and charger).
BlueAnt S4 Specifications
- Bluetooth v2.1
- Up to 10 meters (33 feet) RF coverage
- CE, FCC, BQB, Ctick, RoHS/WEEE Compliant
- Headset Profile, Handsfree Profile and A2DP
- 2.4 GHz
- 3GPP with DSP solution
- 3.7V Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery
- Up to 20 hrs talk time
- Up to 700 hrs standby time with the handsfree trigger in battery saving mode
- Charging Time: 3 - 4 hours
- 4.88 x 2.38 x 0.62 in / 124 x 60.7 x 16 mm
BlueAnt S4 allows you to make calls with just your voice. With the BlueAnt S4, there is no longer any need to touch your phone or car speakerphone while driving. For the first time, drivers can communicate on the road, making and receiving calls and accessing a world of information, using only their voice.
|HF Connection Type||Bluetooth|
|Accessory Type||Headsets - Hands Free|