Get a Wi-Fi signal from far away with the Alfa UBDo-gt8 Outdoor Long Range Wi-Fi access point. Connect to a Laptop and PC for a peer to peer network. 1000mW.
Alfa UBDo-gt8 is an outdoor, long range access point for 2.4GHZ wireless networks. The UBDo-gt8 features a 12dBi wireless antenna. It's great for picking up a WiFi signal from far away.
The UBDo-gt8 can connect 2 computers via the included USB cable. Mount the device outside on a pole pointing towards the signal you are trying to pickup.
An Ad-Hoc mode wireless network connects two computers directly without the use of a router or AP. It is also know as a peer-to-peer network. For example, we can install this wireless adapter to two computers respectively. The communication
between the two computers is an Ad-Hoc mode network.
The UBDo-gt8 can also be used in Infrastructure mode. See Installation Guide
802.11bg Long-Range Outdoor USB AP/CPE Integrated 12dBi 2.4GHz Antenna
The Alfa UBDo-gt8 is the long-range wireless 802.11b/g outdoor USB CPE with 8M usb cable. UBDo-gt8 allows users to create a 802.11g wireless network at 54 Mbps in the 2.4GHz frequency. Also compatible with IEEE 802.11b wireless devices at 11Mbps.
The Alfa UBDo-gt8 is easy to install. Simply plug the included USB cable from the UBDo-gt8 into your Desktop and/or Laptop computer. The UBDo-gt8 also includes a convenient Utility for scanning available networks and saving preferred networks that users usually connected with. Security encryption can also be configured by this utility.
Alfa UBDo-gt8 Installation Guide - pdf file - opens in new window.
- Alfa UBDo-gt8 Access Point
- 26ft USB Cable with Y USB connectors
- Two 3" Pole Clamps for mounting
- CD with User Manual, User Guide and Drivers
- 1000mW HIgh Power
- High Speed transfer data rates up to 54Mbps (802.11g)
- Includes 26ft USB Cable
- Dynamic data rate scaling at 1, 2, 5.5 and 11Mbps for 802.11b and 6,9,12,18,24,36,48 and 54Mbps for 802.11g
- Support turbo mode for 72 Mbps data rate
- Support wireless data encryption with 64/128-bit WEP, WPA (TKIP with IEEE 802.1x) and AES functions.
- Support driver for Windows 2000, XP and Vista, Windows 7, Apple Mac and Linux.
- Supports auto-installation and diagnostic utilities.
- Model: UBDo-gt8
- Standards: IEEE 802.11b/g USB v1.0/1.1/2.0
- USB cable Length: 8M
- Data Rate: IEEE 802.11g 54Mbps IEEE 802.11b 11Mbps
- Output Power: 30dBm
- Receiver Sensitivity: IEEE 802.11g -76dBm @ 54Mbps IEEE 802.11b -92dBm @ 11Mbps
- Antenna: 12dBi high-quality 2.4GHz panel antenna
- Frequency Range: US, Canada 2.412GHz~2.462GHz (CH1~CH11) EU 2.412GHz~2.472GH(CH1~CH13) Japan 2.412GHz~2.484GHz(CH1~CH14)
- Security: 64/128-bit WEP Encryption, WPA,WPA2, TKIP, AES
- Support OS: Windows XP/2000/Vista, Windows 7, Linux, Mac
- Operating Voltage: DC 5V ± 5%
- Temperature: Operating: 0 deg C ~ +50 deg C , Storage: -10 deg C ~ +65 deg C
|Accessory Type||Signal Improvement|