- Building Systems
- Mobile Systems
- M2M 4G Internet
- Phone Accessories
• Wilson's Strongest Cellular Booster System
• Large Buildings, Large Homes, Warehouses, Etc.
• Improve Cell Phone Calls and 3G Internet
• For AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile and Others
• Complete Kit - Amplifier, Cables, Antennas
• Wilson Electronics 2 Year Warranty
• Wilson's Strongest 3G Signal Repeater for Large Buildings
• Covers up to 10,000 Sq. Ft. With A Strong Signal Outside.
• Improves Voice and Data Signals to Multiple Devices Simultaneously
• Boosts Voice & 3G Data for Most Carriers (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, etc. - except WiMax)
• Works Great With Cell Phones & Other Data Devices like Wireless Modems, USB Wireless Adapters, MiFi Devices & Mobile HotSpots
• Kit Includes: 3G Amplifier, Outside Directional Antenna, Inside Panel Antenna, 60' Wilson 400 Cable, 75' Wilson 400 Cable
• Directional antenna provides stronger incoming signal resulting in improved indoor coverage area. Optional omni-directional antenna can be purchaesd separately.
Wilson Electronics AG Pro 70™ signal booster improves cellular voice and data signals inside medium to large sized buildings. It is Dual-band (800MHz and 1900MHz) and will reduce dropped calls as well as improve 2G & 3G Internet speeds. The AG Pro 70 is an installer-friendly booster that provides a strong cellular signal over larger sized areas. It features adjustable gain controls allowing the installer to optimize the booster’s gain on each frequency band, providing for greater flexibility in the placement of antennas and simplifying the installation process. The booster includes Wilson’s patented oscillation and cell site overload protection, and proximity detection technologies to prevent interference on the cellular network. It works with all cellular devices on most North American cellular networks (except Clearwire/WiMax & iDEN networks). This kit includes the AG Pro 70 booster unit, an outside directional antenna, and inside panel antenna and two lengths of coax cable
The AG Pro is a bidirectional amplifier that boosts the cellular signal to and from the cell site. The amplifier is configurable with a variety of Wilson cellular antennas to fit virtually any building installation.
The outside wide band directional antenna captures the signal and sends it via cable to the inside mounted repeater. The repeater amplifies the signal and sends it via cable to the inside panel antenna making the amplified signal available to cellular phones and data devices inside the building. The phones/data devices then transmit via the booster back to the cell site.
The Wilson AG Pro Kit (460105) includes:
Requires: At least one inside and one outside antenna and cable. Lightning surge protector highly recommended.
Please read the installation guide: Install Guide
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device. Please note, the four largest carriers, namely, AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint, and more than 90 regional carriers have given a blanket consent to all boosters meeting the new certification standards.