No Phone Required. AdvanceTec AdvanceMobile installable hands free system for iDen Networks (Nextel, BoostMobile, SouthernLinc). Requires SIM card from your service provider.
*SHIPPING NOTE - 2-4 WEEKS - AdvanceTec Products Not In Stock Are Custom Assembled and Can Take Up To 4 Weeks To Ship. Contact Us With Any Questions.
Need help communicating with and keeping tabs on your fleet of cars or trucks?
The AdvanceMobile will provide secure, reliable and convenient permanent in-vehicular communication on the iDEN network. The AdvanceMobile is an in-vehicle communication device which does not require the use of a cell phone or cradle (Only iDEN Sim Card). It can be programmed to communicate with a single or group dispatch number and provides crystal clear communication.
Replace your outdated Two Way Radio System
The AdvanceMobile is full duplex and comes with a 10 Watt Speaker to improve incoming audio and an external antenna to improve reception. The AdvanceMobile is robust (Commercial Grade) and a great replacement of Two Way Radio Mobile Devices.
The First iDEN In-Vehicle Communication Device
It's perfect for workers in Utilities, Public Safety, Construction/Cement, Regional and Local Transit, School Buses, Public Safety, Field Services, Petro-Chemical, Courier Services.
AdvanceMobile Comes With:
- Junction Box
- Speaker - 10 Watt Amplified
- External Magnetic Mount Antenna
- Visor Microphone
- Push To Talk Remote Control
*SHIPPING NOTE - 2-4 WEEKS: Please note that AdvanceTec products not in stock can take 2-4 Weeks to Ship. Many items are custom assembled when ordered. Once we receive your order, we will contact you with an estimate of shipping date. Please feel free to Contact Us with any availability questions.
- Control Module - Highly recommended. Controls speaker volume and allows you to store phone numbers. Plugs into Junction Box.
- Palm Mic - Hand held microphone. Plugs into Junction Box.
- Handset - Use the optional Handset for more private conversations. Plugs into Junction Box.
- Superior audio quality (full-duplex and handsfree communication)
- DSP Technology for noise suppression and echo cancellation
- No phone required. Only SIM card.
- PTT calls from AdvanceMobile to pre-set Private ID or Group ID
- PTT and Cellular calls to AdvanceMobile.
- Can be programmed for remote monitoring
- Program up to 10 Channels / Numbers
- Direct antenna hook -up
- Noise canceling visor mic.
- Palm Mic (Optional)
- Full duplex communication
- Easy installation
- Saves Money (No need to purchase a cell phone nor cradle ever)
- Can be install in any vehicle
- Easy to operate
- Easy to pre-set a calling number
- No downtime for defect
- Minimize personal calls
- Comply with expanding laws requiring handsfree connection while driving
- Hands-free lets your keep your hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road
- Easy-to-use features to stay focused while driving
The AdvanceMobile is easy to use and comes with a one (1) year manufacturer’s warranty.
IMPORTANT: The AdvanceMobile works on iDen networks like Nextel and requires a SIM card from your Service Provider.
AdvanceMobile™ AT3500A Specifications
# Input / Output Specifications
- Inputs Voltage 10.5Vdc to 32Vdc
- Ignition detection:
- Ignition “ON “2.5Vdc to 32Vdc
- Ignition “OFF” 0V to 2.5V or Open
- Outputs Entertainment Mute
- Open Drain
- Continuous current capacity: 50Ma.
# Audio Specifications
- RJ45 Supports, Palm MIC Part # AT 8410A and Hand Set Part # AT7107A
- 2.5mm Stereo audio jack.
- Speaker impedance: 4 ohms 10W.
- Microphone: Eco Canceling Noise Canceling
# Communication Specifications
- Full duplex communication.
- Automatic start up.
- Antenna Impedance: 50 Ohms.
- SIM Card: 3 Volts.
- SIM Card PIN: Programmed by user one time, automatically introduced
- Onward. PIN saved on Non-Volatile memory.
# Receiver Specifications
- Frequency Range 851min 870 MHz max in the 800MHz band
- Frequency Range 935 min 941 MHz max in the 900MHz band
- Channel Spacing 25 N/A KHz
- Sensitivity (10% BER) -111 dBm max
- Strong Signal BER 0.01 % max RF level = -80 dBm
- Overload Immunity 10 % max On channel = -20 dBm
- Intermodulation Immunity -45 dBm min Far-out interferers
- (On channel = -108 dBm)
- Adjacent Channel Immunity -51 dBm min
- Spurious Response Immunity -51dBm min
- Stability, unlocked 5 ppm max
- Stability, locked 1.9 ppm max
- Spurious Emissions Per FCC requirements (3m)
- Conducted -57 dBm
- Radiated 500 uV/m
- Transient Response 0.01 % max BER during RX-TX-RX
- Frequency Acquisition 0.01 % max ±2200 Hz RF input
- Blocking Immunity 10 % max
# Transmitter Specifications
- Frequency Range min 806 max 825 MHz 800MHz band
- Frequency Range min 896 max 902 MHz 900MHz band
- Channel Spacing 25 KHz
- Power 0.44W min 0.7 W max Pulse average power; basic
- Terminal class
- TX BER 0.07 % max
- ACCPR @ 25 kHz 60 dB min
- Frequency Stability 5 ppm max Unlocked to base
- Spurious Emissions -13 dBm max Per FCC and ITU-R requirements
# iDEN /GPS Specifications
- Sensitivity: -152 dBm Tracking, -142 dBm Acquisition.
- Protocol: TAIP(ASCII).
- Frequency: L1 type (1575.42 MHz). C/A code.
- Channels: 12 channel simultaneous operation.
- Update rate: 1Hz.
- Horizontal: <3 meters (50%), <8 meters (90%)
- Altitude: <10 meters (50%), <16 meters (90%)
- Velocity: 0.06 m/sec.
- PPS: +/-50 nanoseconds.
- Reacquisition: 2 sec.
- Hot Start: 9 sec.
- Warm Start: 35 sec.
- Cold Start (TTFF): 39 sec. Out of the box: 41 sec.
*GPS antenna connector
- SMA (Sub Miniature A) connector with a male center contact. (Use this connector for the GPS Antenna provided with the unit.
- 50 ohms impedance.
GPS Antenna spec
- Center Frequency 1575.42±1.023 MHz (when covered with a radome and measured by LNA ground plane)
- Bandwidth (10dB return loss) 10 MHz min
- Gain at Zenith 1 dB type
- Gain at 10o elevation - 5 dBic type
- Polarization R.H.C.P
- Axial Ratio 5.0 dB type
Filter / LNA
- Center Frequency 1575.42 ±1.023 MHz
- Gain 30~37dB (ps:3v / 32dB)
- Noise Figure 1.4 dB type (ps: 3v / 1.35dB)
- Filer Out band attenuation:
- Dielectric filter
- 7dB min fo±20MHz
- 20dB min fo±50MHz
- 30dB min fo±100MHz (fo=1575.42MHzï¼?
- Output V.S.W.R 2.0 max
- Voltage DC = 2.5~5.5V
- Current DC = 8~23mA (ps: 3v / 10mA)
*iDEN antenna connector
- Mini USB connector with a female center contact. ( Use this connector for the iden Antenna provided with the unit)
- 50 ohms impedance.
# Environmental Specifications
- Operational Temperature -20 to +60 °C
- Storage Temperature -40 to +85 °C
- Shock MIL-STD-810E METHOD 516.4Proc. I, 18 shocks 40 G half-sine 6 - 9 msec18
- Shocks 2500g’s, 0.00075-second pulse
- Vibration 2X-EIA (not tested electrically during vibration) Sine 20 – 2000Hz, 4G Peak;
- 1 hr per axis - 3 axis (x, y, z) Random 20 – 2000 Hz, 6G RMS; 1 hr per axis - 3 axis (x, y, z)