- Building Systems
- Mobile Systems
- M2M 4G Internet
- Phone Accessories
• weBoost 4G-M Mobile Booster PLUS Hole Mount Antenna
• For More Permanent Antenna Installations
• Boost Voice Calls, 3G & 4G Internet Signals
• weBoost Powerful 4G Mobile System - PLUS - An NMO Hole Mount Antenna & 3/8 Hole Mount Base w/ 14' Cable
• Improve cellular voice and data signals; extend phone battery life
• Works With Cell Phones, Smart Phones, iPhones and Data Devices like Mobile Hotspots, MiFis, Wireless Modems and USB Wireless Adapters
• Complete Mobile Kit - Amplifier, Antenna, Cable, CLA Power Supply
• Compatible with conventional 2G & 3G cellular voice and 3G & 4G Internet for most US carriers
• Reduce or Eliminate Dropped Calls in Dead Zones,
• From weboost - The Leader In Cellular Signal Improvement.
• The premier booster that keeps you in touch and productive on the road...
This kit includes the weBoost 4G-M MobileG Signal Booster System (470108) . It will improve the cell signal for Voice Calls as well as 3G & 4G Internet for all cellular service carriers in North America. The system includes the 4G amplifier, low profile antenna for the inside of your truck, DC power supply and a 4" magnetic mount antenna.
This kit is ideal for a fixed, more permanent, outside antenna installation. The kit includes the Wilson NMO Hole Mount Antenna, base and coax cable. The antenna is 13.8 inches tall and comes with 14 feet of RG-58 coax cable. It is designed to be multi frequency and omnidirectional. Requires a 3/8" hole for mounting.
The weBoost 4G-M Mobile Truck Kit Includes:
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device. Please note, the four largest carriers, namely, AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint, and more than 90 regional carriers have given a blanket consent to all boosters meeting the new certification standards.